Our family and leisure pool under the giant glass dome in the west of Munich offers pure enjoyment. Relax in the whirlpool, steam room and open-plan sauna area with its Finnish sauna, sanarium and steam bath and open-air cool-down area with plunge pool. Everything is included in the admission price.
The Westbad offers the ideal combination of facilities - enjoy stamina training in the 25-meter sports pool or tone up with aqua-gymnastics in the non-swimmers’ pool in a way that is easy on the joints. Dive into the large adventure pool, brave the 60-meter water slide, get carried along by the flowing water torrent or simply enjoy the waterfall. Take it easy in the whirlpool, the steam room or open-plan sauna area which are all included in the pool admission price.
Salt water enhances health and beauty
The center’s large outdoor pool is beneficial for the skin. The warm water is enriched with Bad Reichenhall salt water. Relax in the open-air and indulge yourself with the Jacuzzi seats and massage jets.
The pool also has a lawn area for sunbathing in summer with a naturist zone. The cafeteria offers a wide range of food and drinks for a snack.
The sauna island allows you to unwind in complete tranquility. The Meer-Klima sauna is the special highlight here.
What Westbad has to offer:
- Adventure pool with flowing water torrent
- 25-meter sports pool
- Water slide
- Two whirlpools
- Paddling pool
- Outdoor pool with Bad Reichenhall salt water, Jacuzzi seats and massage jets
- Lawn area for sunbathing during the summer with naturist zone
- Sauna facilities
- Sauna island
- Sauna for babies and small children
- Self-service restaurant with areas for visitors and pool users
- Fitness classes
- Pool shop
- Disabled-friendly (easily accessible, shower and WC area in the swimming and sauna areas, interior lift, assisted pool entry, designated disabled parking)
|Swimming pool |
incl. sauna facilities
|Daily||7:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
|Sauna island *||Daily||7:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.|
* Ladies only on Mondays and Wednesdays. Men only from 3 p.m. on Tuesdays. Mixed sauna on all other days and public holidays.
Prices for the swimming pool:
Admission prices are listed in the PDF-file (in German):
This table also indicates bookings of swimming pool lanes by schools and clubs, allowing you to plan your swimming pool visits: