Whatever your rate, you can always rely on:
- Clear cut pricing: long term favorable costs for new and existing customers
- Fair contract conditions: no advance payments, no minimum contract periods
- Multiple awarded customer service: competent advice and innovative online service
- The reassuring feeling of having Germany's largest municipal energy provider at your side: established, independent, ecologically sustainable, close to customers
Other products and services
Whether you are self-employed or have a general trade or catering business, M-Strom business Kompakt or M-Strom business Komfort always ensure the best and most reliable electricity supply for you. Simply choose the most suitable energy plan for your business needs.
M-Strom business Kompakt – our attractive energy plan for business and industry
M-Strom business Komfort – the economical option with a combination of peak and off-peak electricity rates
- High tariff periods: Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Low tariff periods: (dual-tariff meter required): all other times
Universal service ("Grundversorgung")
SWM is the universal service electricity provider for Munich and Moosburg. All residents not registered with an electricity provider automatically receive electricity based on SWM’s universal service tariff. However, they can switch to a less expensive tariff, such as M-Ökostrom green electricity, at any time.
Please find below the general rates for basic electricity supply of SWM Versorgungs GmbH which can be downloaded as a PDF (in German):
The supply of electricity by M-Strom is subject to certain general legal conditions (PDF in German):
If you own a business in the areas of bio-trade, farming or fish farming, a lower electricity tax tariff is applicable for your electricity needs. You can find out more at www.bundesfinanzministerium.de or directly from your main VAT office.
Your contacts for the above are:
- in Munich: Mr. Wundrack, Phone: 089/51 09 24 29
- in Landshut (for the electricity supply area of Moosburg): Mr. Resenscheck, Phone: 0871/8 06 46 and Mr. Knyrim, Phone: 0871/8 06 74
We offer initial and repeat testing of safety features and equipment such as safety power supplies, safety lighting, alarm systems and fire alarm systems in buildings of special use. Within our range of services further safety-engineering tests to UVV 2.10 are included.
We carry certification to DIN ISO 9001: 2000, offer best advise for our customers and guarantee that testings will be carried out according to deadline.