Let’s get our skates on!
Prinzregentenstadion’s 30 x 60 meter ice rink has outstanding facilities for ice-skating with music and floodlights. The modern stand has capacity for 450 people - spectators as well as ice-skaters taking a rest are welcome.
Ice skates can be hired from the sports shop (main building). Food is available at the outdoor kiosk and “Aquamarin” restaurant.
To warm yourself up afterwards, why not visit the
What the skating rink Prinzregentenstadion has to offer:
- 30 x 60 meter ice rink with modern, environmentally friendly technology
- Large changing rooms for recreational ice skaters and ice hockey teams
- Stand with capacity for 450 people
- A sports shop in the entrance area with services for ice-skaters
- Restaurant with a magnificent view of the ice rink
- Disabled lift, disabled entry/exit ramp, disabled changing rooms
|Mon, Thu*||12:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. |
|Tue, Wed||9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Fri, Sat, Sun, public holidays||9:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
* It is also open from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays during the school holidays (continuous use with day tickets).
Prices for ice skating:
Admission prices are listed in the PDF-file (in German):